Stipendium Hungaricum fully funded Scholarships is a scholarship from the Government of Hungary which is open to Developing Countries in the world. This scholarship allows for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the different fields of all subjects taught at Hungary Universities .
Applications are invited and open for the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship programme. The Scholarships are available for students pursuing undergraduate (BA/BSc), master (MA/MSc) or doctoral degree programme.
The purpose or rather aim of this scholarship programme is to promote cultural understanding, economic and political relations between Hungary and other countries. The main mission of this programme is to increase the number of foreign students in Hungary and to encourage the attraction of foreign students by Hungarian higher education institutions. Students who wish to apply for study programmes in English language shall have a level of English proficiency that is required by the host institution. Students applying for Study programmes in Hungarian language shall participate in a one-year preparatory Hungarian language course before starting their higher education studies.
Field of Study:
All Subjects offered by Hungarian Universities.
Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters and PhD Stipendium Hungaricum fully funded Scholarships.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets will also be provided to selected students.
The Hungary Government Scholarship is based on effective bilateral educational cooperation agreements between the Ministry of Human Capacities of Hungary and the partner’s Ministry responsible for higher education. Applications will be considered eligible if the applicant is nominated by the responsible authorities of the Sending Partner.
- Hungary Scholarship Online Application Form
- Motivation Letter:
- Minimum 1 page, typed with Times New Roman 12 point font size letters
- Proof of language proficiency and their translations in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian
- Scanned copy of the original proof of language proficiency, with a minimum level determined by the Host Institution AND their translations
- In case the student has completed his/her previous level of studies in the language of the selected study program, proof can be uploaded about the fact that the language of education was the same as the language of the study program that the applicant is now applying for.
School certificates and their translations in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian
- Bachelor level full-time programs: scanned copy of the original secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent AND their translations
- Master-level full-time programs: scanned copy of the original bachelor degree certificate or equivalent AND their translations
- One-tier master level full-time programs: scanned copy of the original secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent AND their translations
- Doctoral level: scanned copy of the original master degree certificate or equivalent AND their translations
- Non-Degree, Hungarian language preparatory programs: scanned copy of the secondary school graduation certificate AND their translations
- Non-degree, specialization programs: scanned copy of degree certificate required by the host institution AND their translations
- Partial (exchange) study programs on all study levels: scanned copy of the original certificate about student status issued by the current higher education institution where the applicants are registered in AND their translations
- Translations only have to be attached if the copy of the original document is not in the language of the selected study program or in English
- Transcript of Records and its translations in the language of the selected study program or in Hungarian
- Copy of the original transcript of records regarding all academic semesters or school years completed during previous studies (in the highest level of education that the student have participated in) AND their translations
- Translations only have to be attached if the copy of the original document is not in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian
- Medical Certificate
- Scanned copy of a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition issued not earlier than 15 November 2018
- Certificates have to be issued and signed by a physician to prove that the applicant does not have the following illnesses: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C, or any other epidemic conditions
- Please note that despite the applicants need to upload this document, the Host Institutions might require the student to take a medical test at the time of enrolment (free of charge for the Scholarship Holders)
- Copy of Identification Document
- Provided that the applicant already has a passport, the scan of the passport should be uploaded
- In case the applicants do not yet have a passport, the applicant should upload the scanned copy of any document which may be used to prove the applicant’s identity (e.g. national ID card)
- Acceptance of Statement for Application in the online system
- all applicants need to accept the “Statement for Application”
- The statement can only be accepted in the online system, therefore scanned and signed copies should not be uploaded
- the statement appears in the online application system after registration – all applicants need to click on accepting it in order to be able to submit their application
Eligible nationalities for the Stipendium Hungaricum fully funded Scholarships :
Egypt, Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia Nigeria, Brazil, Georgia, Iran, Pakistan, Japan, Kingdom of Cambodia, Morocco, Thailand, Kurdistan Regional Government/Iraq, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanese Republic, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Montenegro, Pacific Alliance (member states: Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru), Palestine*, Algeria, Bangladesh, f China (including the Hudec scholarships), Albania, Angola, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cabo Verde, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kenya, Korea, Republic of Kosovo, Republic of Moldova, Paraguay Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Sudan, Philippines, the Union of Myanmar, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Russian Federation*, Socialist Republic of Vietnam*, State of Eritrea, State of Israel, State of Kuwait, Syrian Arab Republic, Jordan*, Tunisian, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Mexican States, Tanzania.
For partial (exchange) study programmes, students can apply from the following Sending Partners: Federative Republic of Brazil, Japan, Kingdom of Cambodia, Lebanese Republic, Mongolia, People’s Republic of China (only Hudec applicants), Republic of Albania, Republic of Belarus, Republic of India, Republic of Korea, Republic of Turkey, Socialist Republic of Vietnam*, Russian Federation*, Syrian Arab Republic, United Mexican States.
The deadline for this scholarship is 15 Jan 2022.
1. Applicants can apply for two programs
To apply now click HERE
To access Official Website click here