You are about to be in Australia! Do you have dreams of pursuing an academic degree in Australia? Have you always or ever felt like being in Australia as a scholars? If yes yes is the answer, then an opportunity is here for you to bring your dreams to reality, and this time you have a chance of getting a scholarship to study in Australia, wonderful isn’t it?.
Invitations are open to International students to apply for Australian Government RTP Scholarship to study at the University of Sydney Australia. Scholarship can be taken in any of three rounds awarded annually. The University of Sydney welcomes applications for the Australian Government RTP Postgraduate research scholarships.
University of Sydney, Australia
The RTP scholarships are valued at $35,629 per annum. The RTP International Scholarship assists with OSHC, tuition fees and living costs.
Nationalities that can apply:
To be eligible, you must;
- Be a commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student
- Have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
Note: Applicants undertaking their first PhD degree will be the first priority, considered for Research Training Program Scholarships.
- RTP stipend scholarships awarded in November, February and June. Therefore, you must submit all required documentations for your admission application, and Research Experience evidence (if applicable) to be considered in the relevant award timelines.
- Commencing students should select the check box to be considered for research scholarships when completing the admission application for your postgraduate research degree.
- Document requirements: Please click here for the documents for applicants and for details of selection criteria, process, and additional documentation required if applicable.
See application and scholarship timelines in the table (below);
|Commencing research period||Submission deadline||Offers received from|
|Research periods 1 and 2, 2022||30 September 2021||30 November 2021|
|Research periods 3 and 4, 2022||30 November 2021||9 February 2022|
|Research periods 1 and 2, 2023||30 September 2022||1 December 2022|
Visit Official Website