Applications are being invited for the Facebook/Africa Check Health Fellowship 2022.
The program is a year-long fellowship offered by Africa Check in partnership with Facebook.
It is organized to debunk Covid-19 misinformation and expanding capacity to combat health misinformation, and ultimately, present more reliable information to people.
Level/Field of Study:
The program is a fellowship organized for graduate students.
The Facebook / Africa Check Health Fellowship is organized and taken in South Africa.
The opportunity is open for all African countries.
Below are some of what you will be doing if you are selected for this opportunity;
- Project managing the successful execution of Africa Check’s special projects, including a new project involving our network of supporters to increase the reach and impact of our work.
- Driving impactful and effective delivery through proactive and clear communication, strong team coordination, and excellent planning.
- Leading regular meetings with project teams to discuss progress, and to identify and manage risks.
- Managing relationships with external service providers, ensuring their work meets the agreed specifications.
- Contributing to impact tracking and assessment of Africa Check’s work, including reporting on a regular basis.
Requirements for Facebook/Africa Check Health Fellowship
Applicants who wish to apply for this opportunity must meet the following requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Five years’ relevant experience
- Excellent results-driven project management skills
- Proven ability to apply creative solutions to problems
- Resilient self-starter who takes ownership of projects while working collaboratively in a team environment
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize when juggling multiple responsibilities while maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to build and grow effective relationships
- An interest in information, specifically in Africa
- Experience working across diverse geographies and cultures (advantageous)
How to Apply:
Submit a CV with a cover letter explaining why you would be ideal for the position to email@example.com by 14 September 2022.
If you do not hear from authorities within two weeks from the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
14th September 2022