Qatar is a very nice country to pursue an academic career in, many students have the wish to study one course or the other in Qatar Universities.
Qatar University was founded in 1973 and is the only public research university in the country. More than 16,000 local and foreign students are enrolled in the university. The National Ranking of Qatar University (QU) is 1st among all Qatar Universities.
Applications are Open to all international students for the Qatar University Graduate Scholarships 2022 for students who wish to pursue an academic career in Qatar.
These applications are accepted from all over the world for a fully funded scholarship for students who wish to continue their master or PhD program in Qatar.
Qatar University Offers All the Major Educational Courses for All International Students. There Are No Education Limits for this Scholarship. Applicants from any Nationality are eligible for this Scholarship.
This Program was developed by the Qatar Fund for Development (QFFD) in collaboration with a number of leading and reputable educational institutions in the Province of Qatar. All cost of the study during the Scholarship period is borne by the university and the government of Qatar.
Master’s & PhD
Fields of study:
College Of Arts and Sciences:
- PhD in Biological and Environmental Sciences
- PhD in Gulf Studies
- Master of Arts in Arabic Literature and Language
- Master of Arts in Gulf Studies
- Master of Science in Applied Statistics
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Corrosion
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Statistics
College Of Business and Economics:
- PhD in Business Administration
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Marketing.
College Of Education:
- Master of Education in Education Leadership
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Diploma in Primary Education
- Diploma in Secondary Education
- Diploma in Special Education
College Of Engineering:
- PhD in Engineering-Architecture
- PhD in Engineering-Chemical Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Civil Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Computer Science
- PhD in Engineering-Computer Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Electrical Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Engineering Management
- PhD in Engineering-Environmental Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Industrial and Systems Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Materials Science and Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Mechanical Engineering
- PhD in Engineering-Urban Planning
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing
- Master of Urban Planning and Design
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
College Of Law:
- Master of Law in Public Law
- Master of Law in Private Law
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Studies
College Of Medicine:
- PhD in Medical Sciences
College Of Pharmacy:
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Full-time)
- Master of Science in Pharmacy (Full-time)
College Of Sharia and Islamic Studies:
- PhD in Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Quranic Sciences and Exegesis
- Master of Religions and Dialogue of Civilizations.
College Of Health Sciences:
- PhD in Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Master in Genetic Counselling
All bursaries cover tuition fees while the benefits of other bursaries may also include one or more of the following benefits:
- The cost of free accommodation for textbooks in university dormitories.
- You will receive an annual flight ticket to your home country.
- Please note that this benefit is available to international students who are offered a bursary only abroad and under the auspices of the university.
To apply for this scholarship, the following requirements must be met:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree or degree from a recognized tertiary institution or accredited by the Department of Higher Education.
- International students are eligible to stay in Qatar. All nations are welcome.
- The requirements for each program are different from other programs.
For Master Candidates:
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher with a GPA of at least 2.8.
For PhD Candidates:
- Applicants must have a Master’s Degree or Higher with a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Standardized test scores (e.g. GRE, GMAT) are required to apply for all PhD degree programs offered in English.
Applicants are to create an account first on the online application portal and thereafter proceed with the scholarship application.
The following documents need to be submitted by the student to the Department of Admission at Qatar University (all documents must be downloaded electronically. Hard copies of certified documents will only be requested from accredited candidates):
- Application for online admission.
- Final, official, and certified university documents.
- Official TOEFL school report or equivalent score report.
- Proof of work experience (Minimum of two years after Bachelor’s degree).
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Supporting statements.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Health Certificate given by the Government of Qatar (Foregin Candidates please refer to the International Student Website).
- Copy of Qatar ID Card applicant (Non-Qatari applicants must also provide a copy of their passport; international students please refer to the International Student Website)
- Two recent similar Photographs of the ground size (size 4 x 6 cm) with white background.
- Application Fees.
January 31st 2022.
Visit Website for more information.
Join us on