Hanken School of Economics is offering two premium scholarships to students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries for Hanken’s 2-year Master’s Degree programme in 2021.
With a growing network of over 70 leading business schools on six continents, Global Business School Network foster cross-border networking, knowledge sharing and collaboration both within the network membership and with the broader business education and development communities.
To be considered as a GBSN student/alumni for the Premium Scholarship, the candidate must be a student at or alumni with a university degree from a GBSN member school by November 2, 2020.
Candidates from GBSN member schools in the following countries are eligible to apply:
Click here for a list of the GBSN member schools.
- Full tuition fee for two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year)
- 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses
To qualify for the Hanken GBSN Scholarships 2022, you must meet the following requirements;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the relevant field (At least 30 ECTS in subjects relevant for the programme specialisation/track.
- Language requirement: TOEFL > 92 or IELTS ≥ 6.5 or PTE Academic ≥ 62 or CPE > C).
- Admission test requirement: GMAT: at least 550 or GRE: Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning; at least 150, Analytical Writing; at least 3,5.
- Letter of motivation
Eligible candidates are to apply online on the Hanken application portal.
January 14, 2022.
Visit Website for more details on this scholarship
Join us on