About the scholarship:
Hello Champ!, Have you ever wished to study in the UK? If yes is your answer, then this particular post is for you, it does not matter where you are from or where you reside at the moment. Please read through as I am pleased to bring this information to you.
The University of East Anglia (UEA), United Kingdom is pleased to announce the opening of application for international students who wish to enroll in their Masters and Professional Scholarships for the 2022/23 session.
The scholarship will provide full international fees and 50% of international fees to the students taking any master’s Academic and Professional programs respectively.
The UEA Economics Master’s and Professional Scholarships for international students is sponsored by the School of Economics, University of East Anglia.
University of East Anglia
Level of Study:
International and domestic students
Eligible courses of study:
- MSc Economics
- MSc Finance and Economics
- MSc Behavioral and Experimental Economics
- MSc Competition Economics and Policy
- Eligibility Criteria for UEA Economics MSc and Professional Scholarships:
- Applicant must be an international student who is enrolled for a full-time eligible program at the University.
- Applicant must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicant must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership qualities.
- The UEA Economics MSc and Professional Scholarships Benefits:
- Application procedure for the UEA Economics MSc and Professional Scholarships:
Interested applicants for the UEA Economics MSc and Professional Scholarships are advised to apply for admission into an eligible course at the university. Any applicants who qualifies for international fee status and has received an offer on the MSc Academic and Professional programs will be considered for the scholarships.
There’s no separate application that is necessary as applications are judged on their academic merit.
31st May 2022.
To apply click here
Click here to visit Scholarship website
Join us on